• Sport Pilot

    This is the most basic pilot certificate available. When obtained, it allows you to fly a Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) anywhere in the US during the daytime hours.

    Learn More 
  • Private Pilot

    If you are someone who has always wanted to fly, our would like to begin the journey towards higher education goals, the private pilot certificate is what you're looking for.

    Learn More 
  • Instrument Rating

    An instrument rating allows a pilot to fly in the clouds, and when the weather is not favorable.

    Learn More 
  • Commercial Pilot

    When obtaining a Commercial Pilot's Certificate, a pilot is enabled with the ability to obtain compensation and act as the pilot-in-command of an aircraft. 

    Learn More 
  • CFI

    Obtaining a Certified Flight Instructor's License (CFI) provides experienced pilots with the opportunity to teach new pilots, gain experience, get paid, and build flight time.

    Learn More 
  • CFII

    A pilot with a CFII will have extensive knowledge of instrument flying. The CFII allows experienced pilots to teach instrument training and issue instrument ratings.

    Learn More 
  • Complex Endorsement

    Come fly our Beechcraft Sierra for your complex endorsment! Allowing you to act as PIC of a plane with flaps, constant speed prop, and retractable gear!

  • High-Performance Endorsment

    Our Piper Cherokee 235 is the perfect fast cross country flier! Come get you high performance endorsment in it today! Allowing you to act as PIC of an aircraft with over 200hp per engine!

  • Tailwheel & Aerobatic Training

    If you are looking for a fun and rewarding experience, a tailwheel endorsement is a fantastic way to broaden your experience and improve your flying skills.

  • Multi-Engine Add-on/Commercial

    A Multi-Engine Rating qualifies you to fly in any aircraft with more than one engine as the pilot-in-command (PIC).

  • MEI

    An Multi-Engine Rating to your Flight Instructor Certificate will allow you to teach in a larger variety of aircraft and provide training for pilots ready to jump to the next step of their career!

  • Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)

    An Airline Transport Pilot certificate allows you to become an airline pilot or a charter captain after 1500 hours! It is the highest certification set by the FAA and allows you to fly for the airlines or as a captain!

  • Fill out the pilot information form below, send/bring us a copy of photo ID, medical, pilot license, insurance, etc.

    Pilot Information Form